Mission La Purisima Concepción was the 11th of the California Missions established on December 8, 1787. At its peak, the Mission controlled 470 square miles with 24,000 cattle and sheep making it famous for hides and blankets. Today, state runs the site as a State Historic Park and is the most complete mission. The Civilian Conservation Corps and National Park Service meticulously restored the structures and dedicated it on December 7, 1941 allowing visitors to travel back to the 1820's in an authentic setting.

Mission La Purisima Concepción
Mission La Purisima Concepción
Mission La Purisima Concepción